The ZBrain of December 12 2020 by the BITCOINZ Community has been completed.
ZBrain is the on-line conference of the Community and it is held every 3 months.
The visitors and the members of the Community watched a presentation of the recent advancements of the Project and some future plans as well.
The topics of the event
- The developers of the Project described the features of the upcoming 2.07 “Yoda” core update which is already under testing. The new version is going to offer new explorer options and support for the future Blossom update with faster block times.
- There was a brief presentation of the updates in the recently launched BITCOINZ site: a) The “blog-like” interface of the new Cryptospedia section of the new BitcoinZ site. b) The sophisticated human translation system of the site. This is enabling the Contributing members of the Community to edit on-the-fly every automated translation. This way the members can actively cooperate and give excellent high quality translations in the most languages of the world. Without losing time because they don’t have to write a translation from the beginning !
- The developers announced the completion of the Electrum and ElectrumX Wallet for the BitcoinZ. This works as a “base” for the hardware storage solutions like ledger and trezor devices. More news will come soon about this.
- The recently launched Ads Campaign for the BitcoinZ and the presentation of the first results in visitor numbers .
- A presentation for some of the most important news of the last few months: a) The new Cryptocurrency Checkout multi-coin gateway that accepted BTCZ b) The new exchange Altilly.com that listed BTCZ pairs with BTC and LTC c) An analytical social media report with the numbers of followers in the last three months, the new community accounts in more social apps, the info about the new BTCZ video teasers and all the BTCZ updates in the most popular cryptocurrency platforms.
- The upcoming white paper update that is in work and will be released after the examination of the Community’s suggestions.