- First of all you need to download and install your Metamask wallet – go to https://metamask.io and download the version for browser you use.
- Then create a new one or import your seed that you already have (if you create a new wallet then carefully write down your seed)
- Now we need to add Binance Smart Chain Network (Testnet) -> click add network and fill the required fields as here
Network Name: Smart Chain - Testnet
New RPC URL: https://data-seed-prebsc-1-s1.binance.org:8545/
Block Explorer URL: https://testnet.bscscan.com
- Then go to https://testnet.binance.org/faucet-smart and claim free tBNB tokens (you need it to pay commissions)
- Import our contract address for testing 0xdAB2A5BB484dCed54C95eE47e096926a02dAcC53
- Connect your Metamask wallet to bridge.btcz.rocks -> click on three dots and then Connected sites, press Manually connect to current site and follow the instructions.
Now everything are ready for testing
- Go to https://bridge.btcz.rocks and click New Wrap/Unwrap:
- For Wrap select destination chain (for now available only BSC), type the amount of coins you want to wrap and your Metamask address
- Press Wrap and then Metamaks will ask you to confirm the transaction. After that the system will give you the t address where you should send manually the amount of coins that you want to wrap (BE CAREFULL – SEND ONLY LOW AMOUNT OF COINS, because we in test mode and you may lost your coins)
- For Unwrap the process is similar only in Destination address field instead of your BSC address paste your BTCZ t address